Tenants' Contents Insurance - your tenants can protect their valuables whilst in rented property and also insure against accidental damage of landlord's contents in your property.
During the current pandemic, calls are taking longer than usual to answer. If possible, use our online quote system. Or call Rentguard insurance on 0800 783 1626, quoting 'LandlordsandLetting' for all insurances apart from Rent Guarantee. For Rent Guarantee/Legal Expenses only call Alan Boswell on 01603 216399, also quoting 'LandlordsandLetting'.
This policy is available to all residential tenants (including students) living in flats, bed-sits, shared accommodation and students in halls of residence, for properties of all sizes throughout the UK.
The insurance covers loss or damage as a result of all standard perils including:
• Fire, Smoke, Explosion, Lightning, Earthquake
• Storm or Flood
• Theft or Attempted Theft consequent upon violent and forcible entry
• Escape of Water
• Malicious Damage consequent upon violent and forcible entry
• Riots or Civil Commotion
• Collision, Falling Trees or Branches
• Lamp-posts, TV aerials or Masts
Additional benefits include:
• Accidental Damage to Home Entertainment Equipment
• Accidental Damage to Mirrors and Glass
• Accidental Loss of Oil and Metered Water
• Temporary Removal
• Alternative Accommodation
• Tenants' Liability to the public up to £2,000,000
Accidental damage to Landlord's Contents The policy includes full accidental damage cover to landlords' contents, for which the tenants are legally responsible. Cover for your Personal Possessions This policy offers additional cover for personal possessions provided that they belong to you or your family and that they are mainly used for private purposes. This includes personal effects, valuables and money.
Policies underwritten by Axa Insurance, Brit Insurance, Ageas Insurance, Fairmead Insurance, LV=, Nig Insurance, Axis Insurance
Sureweb Ltd is an introducer appointed representative of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.