Tenants' Contents Insurance - protect your valuables whilst in rented property and also insures against accidental damage of landlord's contents in your rented property.
This policy is available to all residential tenants (including students) living in flats, bed-sits, shared accommodation and students in halls of residence, for properties of all sizes throughout the UK.
The insurance covers loss or damage as a result of all standard perils including:
• Fire, Smoke, Explosion, Lightning, Earthquake
• Storm or Flood
• Theft or Attempted Theft consequent upon violent and forcible entry
• Escape of Water
• Malicious Damage consequent upon violent and forcible entry
• Riots or Civil Commotion
• Collision, Falling Trees or Branches
• Lamp-posts, TV aerials or Masts
Additional benefits include:
• Accidental Damage to Home Entertainment Equipment
• Accidental Damage to Mirrors and Glass
• Accidental Loss of Oil and Metered Water
• Temporary Removal
• Alternative Accommodation
• Tenants' Liability to the public up to £2,000,000
Accidental damage to Landlord's Contents The policy includes full accidental damage cover to landlords' contents, for which the tenants are legally responsible. Cover for your Personal Possessions This policy offers additional cover for personal possessions provided that they belong to you or your family and that they are mainly used for private purposes. This includes personal effects, valuables and money.
Policies underwritten by Ageas Insurance, Axa Insurance, Brit Insurance, Canopius Insurance, Lloyds Insurance, Nig Insurance, Novae Insurance, XL Catlin Insurance
Landlordsandletting.co.uk is an information site. Seek independent legal advice before proceeding with any transaction. LandlordsandLetting is owned by Sureweb Ltd and acts as an introducer only. Rentguard policy conditions are always subject to Terms & Conditions of the relevant Rentguard Policy Document wording.©: Sureweb 2019. All the above is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Rentguard Policy Wording. Rentguard is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
• Sitemap • Advertising Rentals • ASTs • Finding tradesmen • Government Regulations • Landlord Insurance Terminology • Latest Landlord News