Tenants' Contents Insurance - your tenants can protect their valuables whilst in rented property and also insure against accidental damage of landlord's contents in your property.
The quickest way to get a quote is to use our online quote system. Alternatively call on 01603 216399, quoting 'LandlordsandLetting'
This policy is available to all residential tenants (including students) living in flats, bed-sits, shared accommodation and students in halls of residence, for properties of all sizes throughout the UK.
The insurance covers loss or damage as a result of all standard perils including:
• Fire, Smoke, Explosion, Lightning, Earthquake
• Storm or Flood
• Theft or Attempted Theft consequent upon violent and forcible entry
• Escape of Water
• Malicious Damage consequent upon violent and forcible entry
• Riots or Civil Commotion
• Collision, Falling Trees or Branches
• Lamp-posts, TV aerials or Masts
Additional benefits include:
• Accidental Damage to Home Entertainment Equipment
• Accidental Damage to Mirrors and Glass
• Accidental Loss of Oil and Metered Water
• Temporary Removal
• Alternative Accommodation
• Tenants' Liability to the public up to £2,000,000
Accidental damage to Landlord's Contents The policy includes full accidental damage cover to landlords' contents, for which the tenants are legally responsible. Cover for your Personal Possessions This policy offers additional cover for personal possessions provided that they belong to you or your family and that they are mainly used for private purposes. This includes personal effects, valuables and money.
Primary schemes are Aviva, NIG, Covea and Salvation Army General Insurance Company as well as a number of specialist insurers for specific risks e.g. renovation and unoccupied properties.