Landlord Legal Expenses and Rent Guarantee Insurance in the UK - essential protection for landlords
Call our UK Call Centre on 0800 783 1626, quoting 'LandlordsandLetting'. Lines are open Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 7.00pm. Friday 9.00am to 6.00pm and Saturday 9.00am to 5.00pm. Out of hours just email email@example.com
Rental Guarantee Insurance is taken out by landlords to protect their rent in the event that their tenants stop paying rent for any reason.
1. It must be taken out at the start of a tenancy and the landlord must reference tenants correctly.
2. If the tenants stop paying the rent the landlord claims on this insurance and it will usually pay out until the tenant is evicted.
3. If Legal Expenses are part of the package then the insurers will arrange and pay for legal assistance to evict the tenants.
Help to protect your rental income and investment now
This is a comprehensive policy designed to guarantee your rent up to a maximum of £3000 pcm with a maximum payout of £25000 per claim, including Legal Expenses to help you evict the non-paying tenants and possibly recover costs not covered by your security deposit.
• Rent guaranteed up to a maximum of £3000 pcm
• Maximum payout of £25000 per claim to include legal costs
• Premium is per PROPERTY and covers up to FIVE named tenants
Legal Expenses only for 12 months for £45.00 inc IPT
Legal Expenses & Rent Guarantee (6 months) £62.00 inc IPT
Legal Expenses & Rent Guarantee (12 months) £110.00 inc IPT
Legal Expenses & Rent Guarantee No Excess (6 months) £79.00 inc IPT
Legal Expenses & Rent Guarantee No Excess (12 months) £139.99 inc IPT
• With Excess means rent is paid after one month of non-payment.
• Without Excess rent is paid from day one of non-payment.
• Tenant Referencing is a requirement of all these policies.
• Click for Tenant Referencing Requirements
Brighton • London • Liverpool • Manchester • Oxford • Bristol • Scotland • Birmingham • Reading • Maidenhead • Slough • Wales • Northern Ireland • Cambridge • Newcastle
Landlordsandletting.co.uk is an information site. Seek independent legal advice before proceeding with any transaction. LandlordsandLetting is owned by Sureweb Ltd and acts as an introducer only. Rentguard policy conditions are always subject to Terms & Conditions of the relevant Rentguard Policy Document wording.©: Sureweb 2018.
All the above is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Rentguard Policy Wording. Rentguard is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Conduct Authority.
• Sitemap • Advertising Rentals • ASTs • Finding tradesmen • Government Regulations • Landlord Insurance Terminology