Landlord Household Insurance, Landlord Rent Guarantee & Legal Expenses Insurance, Tenants' Contents, Commercial Property Insurance and Landlord Advice. Plus owner occupier insurance.
Competitive Landlord Insurance cover for Residential Lettings to tenants in full time work, self-employed tenants, students, DSS, asylum seekers, and unoccupied properties. Unlike many insurers, who only provide cover up to £2 million, we provide landlord liability cover up to £5 million.
If you are looking for landlord insurance to cover an Airbnb let, see our UK Holiday Homes page.
Buy landlord building and contents combined or just buildings insurance or contents insurance.
• Cover is available for for Houses, Bungalows and Flats
• Commercial and residential combined if required
• Loss of rent cover is 30% of the Buildings Sum Insured
• Property owner's liability up to £5 million
• Employer's liability up to £10 million
• Contents cover, if required, up to £40,000. Cover is 'new for old'
• Unoccupancy of up to 30 days allowed
• Option to pay your premiums monthly
Use this FREE RICS tool to assess the current full rebuilding/reinstatement cost of the property you wish to insure. Free registration required. Please note that this is NOT the market value of the property.
Policies underwritten by Ageas Insurance, Axa Insurance, Brit Insurance, Canopius Insurance, Lloyds Insurance, Nig Insurance, Novae Insurance, XL Catlin Insurance
Landlordsandletting.co.uk is an information site. Seek independent legal advice before proceeding with any transaction. LandlordsandLetting is owned by Sureweb Ltd and acts as an introducer only. Rentguard policy conditions are always subject to Terms & Conditions of the relevant Rentguard Policy Document wording.©: Sureweb 2019. All the above is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Rentguard Policy Wording. Rentguard is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
• Sitemap • Advertising Rentals • ASTs • Finding tradesmen • Government Regulations • Landlord Insurance Terminology • Latest Landlord News