Landlord Household Insurance, Landlord Rent Guarantee & Legal Expenses Insurance, Tenants' Contents, Commercial Property Insurance and Landlord Advice. Plus owner occupier insurance.
The quickest way to get a quote is to use our online quote system. Alternatively call on 01603 216399, quoting 'LandlordsandLetting'
Compare prices for Landlord Household insurance across a panel of insurers. Landlord Household Insurance can cover for Residential Lets to tenants in full time work, self-employed tenants, students, DSS, asylum seekers, and unoccupied properties. Public Liability Cover up to £5 million is available.
If you are looking for landlord insurance to cover a holiday let, see our UK Holiday Homes page.
Buy landlord building and contents combined or just buildings insurance or contents insurance.
• Cover is available for for Houses, Bungalows and Flats
• Commercial and residential combined if required
• Malicious damage by tenant (including cannabis farms)
• Cost of re-housing your tenant(s) following damage
• Reimbursement for loss of rent cover following damage
• Property owner's liability up to £5 million
• Employer's liability up to £10 million
• Contents cover, if required, up to £40,000. Cover is 'new for old'
• Unoccupancy of up to 90 days allowed
• Option to pay your premiums monthly
Use this FREE RICS tool to assess the current full rebuilding/reinstatement cost of the property you wish to insure. Free registration required. Please note that this is NOT the market value of the property.
Primary schemes are Aviva, NIG, Covea and Salvation Army General Insurance Company as well as a number of specialist insurers for specific risks e.g. renovation and unoccupied properties.
• Sitemap • Advertising Rentals • ASTs • Finding tradesmen • Government Regulations • Landlord Insurance Terminology • Latest Landlord News