Home Landlord Rent Guarantee & Legal Expenses Insurance Landlord Household Insurance Commercial Property Insurance Tenants Contents Insurance Owner Occupier Insurance UK Holiday Home Insurance Block and Portfolio Insurance Tenancy Referencing Kuflink General Landlord Advice Contact Us Privacy Policy
image of Landlords and letting logo.

Commercial Property Insurance for high risk UK premises such as taxi offices, beauty and hairdressing salons and various high street businesses.

Commercial Property Insurance

Call Rentguard on 0800 783 1626 quoting Landlords and Letting
Image of shops and offices in a typical high street. Click for a commercial property insurance quote now.

Image of call centre woman. If you are on a mobile just press me to call Customer Services.

During the current pandemic, calls are taking longer than usual to answer. If possible, use our online quote system. Or call Rentguard insurance on 0800 783 1626, quoting 'LandlordsandLetting' for all insurances apart from Rent Guarantee. For Rent Guarantee/Legal Expenses only call Alan Boswell on 01603 216399, also quoting 'LandlordsandLetting'.

Commercial Property Insurance, including high risk properties

Rentguard can provide Commercial Property insurance for many types of commercial premises, such as:
• Restaurants, including cafés and fast food restaurants
• Dental surgeries
• Offices, including taxi offices, travel agents, estate and letting agencies
• Hairdressers and beauty salons
• Garden centres
• Car accessory shops
• Furniture stores This policy can also cover residential aspects of a property as well as the commercial aspects.

Standard Policy Benefits for our Commercial Property Insurance

• Cover for Material Damage through accidental loss or destruction.
• Full Accidental Damage cover
• Up to £2 Million Property Owners’ Liability
• £25,000 landlord contents included
• Insurance cover for Legionellosis

BrightonLondonLiverpoolManchesterOxfordBristolScotlandBirminghamReadingMaidenheadSloughWalesNorthern IrelandCambridgeNewcastle

Insurance logos for Axa Insurance, Brit Insurance, Ageas Insurance, Fairmead Insurance, Liverpool Victoria Insurance, NIG Insurance, Axis Insurance

Policies underwritten by Axa Insurance, Brit Insurance, Ageas Insurance, Fairmead Insurance, LV=, Nig Insurance, Axis Insurance

Designed for Landlords and administered by Arthur J Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited trading as Rentguard.

Sureweb Ltd is an introducer appointed representative of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

• Sitemap • Advertising Rentals • ASTs • Finding tradesmen • Government Regulations • Landlord Insurance Terminology • Latest Landlord News

click to see our Facebook page