Home Landlord Rent Guarantee & Legal Expenses Insurance Landlord Household Insurance Commercial Property Insurance Tenants Contents Insurance Owner Occupier Insurance UK Holiday Home Insurance Block and Portfolio Insurance Tenancy Referencing Kuflink General Landlord Advice Contact Us Privacy Policy
image of Landlords and letting logo or of Landlord and Lettings logo

Landlord Household Insurance, Holiday Home Insurance, Landlord Rent Guarantee & Legal Expenses Insurance, Tenants' Contents, Commercial Property Insurance.

Landlord Household Insurance, Holiday Home Insurance, Landlord Rent Guarantee and more

Instant landlord insurance quotes from our insurance partners

Image shows happy landlord with keys - landlord insurance to help give landlords peace of mind

Image of country cottage. Click to check out UK holiday home insurance


Image of call centre woman. If you are on a mobile just press me to call Customer Services. I can assist with your enquiries about home let insurance generally.

During the current pandemic, calls are taking longer than usual to answer. If possible, use our online quote system. Or call Rentguard insurance on 0800 783 1626, quoting 'LandlordsandLetting' for all insurances apart from Rent Guarantee. For Rent Guarantee/Legal Expenses only call Alan Boswell on 01603 216399, also quoting 'LandlordsandLetting'.

Our insurance partners offer many kinds of specialist landlord insurance policies

• Landlord Rent Guarantee and Legal Expenses Insurance
• Rentguard Landlord Household Insurance
• Rentguard Commercial Property Insurance
• Rentguard Blocks and Portfolio Buildings Insurance
• Rentguard Tenants' Contents Insurance
• Rentguard Owner Occupier Insurance
• Rentguard Holiday Homes

Find out your rental yield - calculator opens in new tab.

Landlord Insurance Policies

We can introduce you to our insurance partners, including Rentguard, who are specialists in the provision of insurance for the Lettings Industry.

•Landlord Rent Guarantee with Legal Protection - our insurance pays your rent if your tenants stop paying and pays for legal help to evict them. Unlike many others, it is a "stand-alone" policy and therefore you do not need to purchase any other insurance as well.

•Landlord Household Insurance - this insurance protects landlords' buildings and/or contents with the option to add legal protection.

•Tenants Contents Insurance - for tenants to cover their property in rented accommodation.

•Commercial Property Insurance - insurance for offices, restaurants including high-risk premises such as taxi offices, fast food outlets etc.

•Block and Portfolio Policies - insurance to cover the building fabric of blocks of flats or groups of property.

•Owner Occupier Insurance including cover for UK second and holiday homes..

Our partners offer a wide range of landlord insurances for properties in the UK. Stand-alone Landlord Rent Guarantee and Legal Expenses Insurance costs £225.00 per property for 12 months' cover.

Rentguard Landlord Household Insurance includes property owners' liability up to a maximum of £5 million and Employers' Liability up to a maximum of £10 million.

Plus Rentguard offer quotes for block insurance for blocks of flats and insurance to cover commercial properties including high-risk businesses such as taxi offices and hairdressing salons.

Rentguard UK Holiday Homes Insurance can also be used for lets subject to certain conditions.

• Plus check out our Rent Affordability Calcular UK
Click to find out how much your tenant has to be earning and whether your tenant will need a guarantor for you to qualify for rent guarantee and legal expenses insurance.

BrightonLondonLiverpoolManchesterOxfordBristolScotlandBirminghamReadingMaidenheadSloughWalesNorthern IrelandCambridgeNewcastle

Policies underwritten by Axa Insurance, Brit Insurance, Ageas Insurance, Fairmead Insurance, LV=, Nig Insurance, Axis Insurance

Designed for Landlords and administered by Arthur J Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited trading as Rentguard.

Sureweb Ltd is an introducer appointed representative of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

• Sitemap • Advertising Rentals • ASTs • Finding tradesmen • Government Regulations • Landlord Insurance Terminology • Latest Landlord News

click to see our Facebook page